The Blueriq Fit training starts with a vision of personal & efficient services and provides the tools to operationalise that vision and continuously adapt it to new insights and changing circumstances. All according to the principle ‘I see what I get’. Blueriq Fit also uses the possibilities of Blueriq DCM, the model and knowledge-driven dynamic case management platform of Blueriq.
The discovery phase is crucial in the Blueriq Fit approach and this training. The participant is given extensive insight into and starts work with the method Blueriq applies to - together with all the relevant stakeholders - create version 0.1 of the target application in a short space of time. No PoC, demo or other disposable software, but the first version of a working application. Via the determining, making, implementation phase, we provide the tool for the operationalisation and we end with planning the continuous improvement.
Upcoming course dates:
- 15 july
- 14 october
After this course
- You know the philosophy behind Blueriq Fit
- You can apply Blueriq Fit so that you
- Can ‘tempt’ an internal or external client to experience what the personal & efficient service means for their customers and employees
- Can execute a discovery phase
- Based on the experiences from the discovery phase, can deliver a project which makes customers and employees happy and the CIO looks differently at his or her change calendar
- Business engineers
- Business analysts
- Business consultants
- Project leaders
- Change managers
1 day (9:30 – 16:30)
Required prior knowledge
- For Business engineers: Blueriq DCM
- For the other public: Blueriq in one day
Do you want to register for this course?
You can register by clicking the button below. Do you want more information about this training or would you like to do a training course on a non-standard date? Contact Blueriq Academy via email@example.com.Request training